Wow, ( Callee ) I know you are going to be so proud of me. I can't believe it myself, I have now joined bloggers alike in the never ending battle of whose family is cuter. (If only for a night, thats my attention span. ) However, I think I need a stupid bloggers support group. I work on computers all day but it took me forever just to find a stupid title for my blog site. I ended up going with one of the "suggested" site names, that was after I typed the same thing over and over again wondering why it hated the site name that I wanted but I was determined so I kept entering the same one again and again, but ultimately I had to give in. So needless to say my first attempt at blogging..... not so good.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I knew you would come around! See what a good influence I am on you. You have the cutest family, now why not show them off to the whole world???
love ya
Callee
Post a Comment