Tuesday, May 27, 2008

T Ball

What awsome boys!!!! Thanks Grandma Liz for the picture. I have started coaching T Ball this year. It has been an amazing experience. I am always willing to try something once. This was one of those I thought I would only do once but I have loved coaching T Ball. I am not sure they are learning anything but hopefully they are having fun. I had to pull Thaddeus (Left) off of 2nd base in one of our games because he kept body slamming the runner. Even when he didn't have the ball. I am thinking he may want to try football. I love having Ethan on my team. (middle). Ethan is always full of questions most of them not pertaining to T Ball but funny non the less. Mason (right) is a natural at T Ball. He works hard and loves to help coach his little brother Ethan. He is always giving him pointers. We only have 8 games left in the season. It has gone by really quick. Although it has been a hectic schedule 3 nights a week with either practice or games it has been great.

3 comments:

Cal said...

ya, we have the 3 cutest boys on the planet!
callee

Amy W said...

Thanks for taking care of my nephews!

Dave and Melanie said...

Thadd you are so cute!! Aunt Mel and Uncle Dave thinks it funny you were slamming the runners You are so awesome. We love you so much. Have fun playing T-Ball.
Love Aunt Mel and Uncle Dave

PS. Callee your boys are so cute too.