Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday


August 3rd will be Mike's Birthday. I know he'll hate that I posted it on the blog. But it's my blog I can do what I want. Mike is an amazing person. He is a great Dad, and good husband, he works hard, is dedicated to his family, and always serves with a smile. he he he Ok we all know he doesn't smile. But I do want him to know that I love him! And we all wish him a very happy birthday! Love - Val, Micah, Morgan, and Thad

2 comments:

Cal said...

happy birthday Mike.
Thanks for putting up with me all these years! I drive myself crazy, can't imagine how you all must feel.
Hope it is a great day and that Valerie is nice to you!

Dave and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday MIKE

We hope you have a great one.

Melanie and Dave