Sunday, July 6, 2008

Statue of Liberty....eat your heart out!





I think we could stand in for the Statue of Liberty...... don't you? The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. This is one that brings back great childhood memories. We always celebrated the 4th of July I am sure what is typical of most families, parade, family and friends, bbq, and fireworks. But everything in between it what made it good. This year Callee stood in proxy for my lack of family and as you can see We had so much fun!!!!! Maybe too much fun. But that's what making memories is all about! Stay tuned for more photos from the 24th celebration.

3 comments:

Cal said...

oh for the love of mankind! get that picture off of there. can you say CANKLES????? what the crap was I thinking. oh well.. this might motivate me! Thanks for the fun night.

Val said...

I liked the pictures.

curryandbarbie@gmail.com said...

I love the pics....and your family (in our absence) missed you and are very grateful that you have good friends like Callee to hang with. Callee...you ROCK. Almost as much as Val!