Sunday, September 14, 2008

The best party ever......

So because there never is enough time we had made it clear to September and I hadn't had time to plan Morgan's birthday party that should have been around the 11th of August. And Thad's birthday had come and gone and I was feeling like a loser mom because all kids like birthday parties. So like a "good" mom I thought what would be the easiest, party that you can have in 2 hours because that is all the spare time we could find...... of course a bounce house. So thursday night I rented a bounce house for the party saturday. Yes that was living on the line. I would have been in a whole lot of trouble if there weren't any available. But I have to say this was the best party the kids have had. And the least amount of time I have ever spent on planning it. We did face painting, played in the bounce house, had cake and ice cream and sent everyone home. Not only did I cut it close with the bounce house. Some of the friends didn't even get their invitation til friday night. But we have awesome neighbors and they are all very forgiving. The party turned out good. The kids love their mom again. And all is well at the Greensides home.























2 comments:

Cal said...

Hate to tell ya this, but you set the bar really high for us other moms, how can we beat that. My kids had so much fun and that was such a nice thing for you to do with your kids. I told Lance about it and how much it cost, he nearly crapped his pants. So yes, you get the mother of the year award! You are the best. Keep having parties like this so that we don't have too! love ya

Dave and Melanie said...

Gee money bucket!!! Those things are expensive. But I guess if you can do two party in one it makes up for it. I am sure you set the standard high now for rest of the moms. Love to all of you