Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Science Geeks!!!!


Saturday Mike and Micah took the opportunity to go and see the art show Body Worlds. This is where they take the human body, plasticise it and put it on display. They really enjoyed the exhibit. Micah's favorite part was touching the human heart. (She is our aspiring surgeon) They enjoyed seeing brain aneurysms, and blood clots and I am sure a whole lot more. Mike's favorite part, having time to spend with his daughter that is growing up way too fast. Both agree however, the Camel is a weird animal.

4 comments:

Chris said...

My wife wants to see this -- she will have to go alone. I could handle it if they were not actual human bodies. It's just too much for my sensitive little soul.

Angela said...

We went to see it in LA and it was amazing. That is great that they were able to have some daddy daughter time.

Cal said...

Micah
you have inspired me to go to this, looks like a great time. I guess I won't eat before we go though!

Micah said...

Good Idea Callee. I loved spending time with my dad! It was fun to do something we both liked with none of the littles!