Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag your it............









Well since the reason I started this blog was to brag about my kids. I will gladly play the child tag game. So to whoever reads this it's now on you. Tag your it............... blog about your kids and tell the world how great they are. (picture on left) Morgan and Thad this picture about sums up their personalities. Morgan is extremely shy till she gets to know you but once she does watch out. Morgan is my free spirit. She loves to laugh, she is very independant and wonders why she has parents. She is very stubborn and knows what she wants! She is very good at athletics, she's a natural when it comes to playing sports. She loves to ride her bike. She loves to make money by doing chores around the house. She loves to torment Thaddeus. Morgan's favorite color is green. She loves the movie hairspray. And she loves to catch bugs out side. Morgan is most like her mom (exclude the atheletics her mom has no talent what soever) Morgan's best friend is Heather Hart. Morgan loves Heather, the two together are very destructive, they can make a mean potion ( I am sure to rid the world of parents), they'll pick the neighbors flowers and bring them home. They never hide the evidence because they are sure they've done nothing wrong. I love how they both love life and aren't afraid to try new things. Thaddeus, he is mommies little boy. Thaddeus loves to be with his Mom and Dad. This past sunday we were sitting in sacrament meeting and I looked at Thad's hand he had written mom with a heart. I started laughing and told Mike that he was going to be the boy who has the I love mom tattoo on his shoulder. He wants to be a firefighter by day and a cop by night. He thinks the ultimate job would be, to be a firefighter who can carry a gun and arrest people. Thad loves to play star wars wii with his Dad and Micah. He has no patience for teaching the game to anyone. (sorry Ethan and Mason) Thad loves to play cars, jump on the tramp, and he loves to watch on demand t.v. shows that include: Fireman Sam and Bob the builder, among many other. Thad loves to clown around and make everyone laugh. Thad loves his sisters and reacts perfectly to Morgan's tormenting ways. Micah is the oldest and true to form. She is the 2nd mother and often times better than the first. She is very protective of Morgan and Thad and will usually do anything they ask. Micah is very responsible. She gets good grades and works hard in school. She is getting ready to embark on Jr. High. (That makes me old) Although she is usually nervous about trying new things she is always willing to try anything once. Micah loves to text her friends. Her favorite color changes but I think it's red right now. She loves to watch Live Free, Die Hard. She is very talented at the piano. She loves to play guitarr hero. And she loves to hang with her Mom. I hope that never changes. I often tell her she is going to hate me, it's the teenage way. She always assures me she won't. (I hope she's right) Micah is the most like her Dad, hard working, smart, and dedicated. So that is my 3 absolutely fabulous kids. I can't say enough about them they are all such individuals with personalities all their own. They are all absolutely amazing, talented, incredible, beautiful, and handsome kids that are my life!

3 comments:

Cal said...

thanks for playing along with me. Now you need to brag about yourself, you must have had something to do with raising those good kids!
callee

Babbs said...

You do have cute kids! I love it when they come around. Keep putting up with Heather because I think she'd die without Morgan!!! Who'd guess two very independent spirits would get along so fabulously?
Barb (the other Barb)

Dave and Melanie said...

My nieces and nephew are great kids they should be brag about. Aunt Mel and Uncle Dave think they are pretty cool kids.