Saturday, June 28, 2008

On the upside, I have cute toes.....

So my favorite phrase at work is......" on the upside, I have cute toes ". This is funny because I work with 5 guys. (They are very supportive) It's always a good conversation piece and gives us all something to laugh at. This is just one of my most recent toe nail decorations. I have acutally never gotten my nails done in a salon but Callee and I went last saturday for a little R and R from the families and we had our toe nails done. ( I am now addicted) I love them. I have been told I need to find a hobby. I guess if I had time for a hobby, this would be it. I love to decorate my toe nails my favorite color of toe nail polish is HOT PINK. I love that they don't have to match your outfit, it's sort of like a subtle rebellion.

4 comments:

Cal said...

that was very fun and very much needed, lets go every weekend and do something different, I am sure the husbands won't mind! I love hanging out with you!
Callee

Val said...

Yeah, I am sure they want to get rid of us. We just kid ourselves when we think they can't live with out us. (he he he) For sure we need to make a habit of it.

Chris said...

Subtlety, that's always been your strong suit. I'm proud of you for finding a hobby (?). I think you should be more adventurous -- paint each toenail a different color.

Micah said...

Your toe nails are very nice now we need to go get our finger nails.