I won't make it on the Martha Stewart Show, or in her magazine but this failed pathetic attempt at a cute creative cake for the school carnival was definitly all worth it as Thad stood next to me and said "Mom you are doing and awesome job. " I am not sure what the heck I was thinking. I don't cook. And I am definitely not creative. Yet I find myself agreeing to donate to the bake sale and the cake walk. Someone shoot me!Thursday, October 2, 2008
Ok, So I am no Martha.........
I won't make it on the Martha Stewart Show, or in her magazine but this failed pathetic attempt at a cute creative cake for the school carnival was definitly all worth it as Thad stood next to me and said "Mom you are doing and awesome job. " I am not sure what the heck I was thinking. I don't cook. And I am definitely not creative. Yet I find myself agreeing to donate to the bake sale and the cake walk. Someone shoot me!Posted by Val at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well the kids won't care they will just think it great to have some sugar. It turned out good. I would of just gone to Sam's Club so did much better than I would of.
Thadd your the best!! What a great helper you were.
WHAT THE CRAP????? THAT IS THE DANG NEAR CUTEST CAKE AND CUPCAKES I HAVE EVER SEEN.YOU DID GREAT. THAT IS A CUTE IDEA FOR THE CAKE. I AM GOING TO COPY THAT. DO YOU LIKE HOW I AM SCREAMING AT YOU WITH MY CAPITAL LETTERS? IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST MARTHA OUT THERE
You're so much more domestic than you want to believe! They look great.
Tag!
Go to my blog to see what that means.
Wow that's a really good cake I couldn't do that good tag
go to my blog to find out what that means
thanks jordan
Post a Comment